…on all things wise and wonderful.
Ordering online has become a rage these days. From Halloween costumes to groceries to underwear, you can order almost everything on the World Wide Web. Initially, the food industry was hesitant to jump on the bandwagon. It, however, received an unpleasant wakeup call when a group of dhoti-clad, pan-spitting laundry wallahs voiced their desire to start an online laundry service. Determined to be one up over the laundry wallahs, many online food ordering sites began mushrooming. To secure their position of supremacy and leave the laundry wallahs far behind, food ordering sites have been working religiously on their ordering and delivery systems to give you a hassle-free, enjoyable experience. Trust me when I tell you, ordering food online is great and is something you really should start doing.
Image courtesy: theordinhoods.com
Still unsure? I’m a persuasive person, so here are 10 reasons to convince you why you should order food online.
(PS. Everything I said about the laundry wallahs is complete rubbish. Don’t believe it.)
For the reasons, here goes-
You should order food online because…
1. You order everything else online! So, don’t be a biased prick when it comes to food.
Image courtesy: eventureinternet
2. You were, are and forever will be… LAZY!
Image courtesy: gla-mur.ru
3. You don’t like yelling your order a million times over the phone. “Arre Bhaiyya, abhi order bataya na! Kya, wapas bolu???”
Image courtesy: soulfulcoach.com
4. Sherlock Holmes is solving a most puzzling case, and you’ve voluntarily placed yourself under house arrest.
Image courtesy: giphy.com
5. You don’t want to wage war against the Gods of Traffic and Dumb Pedestrians to get to a restaurant.
Image courtesy: dailymail.co.uk
6. You’re an internet-savvy individual. Put your skills to good use, my friend!
Image courtesy: bitjuice.com
7. Your better half has risen in revolt against the amount of time she has to spend in the kitchen, and has gone on strike so that the “message gets through your thick skull.”
Image courtesy: channel14.com
8. Your ‘fun-loving’ (read talkative, loud and embarrassing) friends/family is coming over and you can’t risk taking them to a restaurant.
Image courtesy: notalwaysrelated.com
9. You lost a stupid bet, now you have to smear Fevicol on your pant, plonk down on a chair and stay there for the next 4 hours!
Image courtesy: mcsaurus
10. You think the world is a mean, mean place, filled with mean, mean people and you don’t want to step outside the only safe place on earth, i.e., your home.
(Actually, if you feel like this, you should visit a doctor instead of ordering food online. So, we’ll skip this one.)
Image courtesy: troll.me
10. You don’t need some pompous nut to list out reasons why you should order food online, you just know you want to!
Image courtesy: goodmeme.net
After reading these 10 fabulous reasons why you should order food online, I’m sure nothing on earth, or below ground level, can deter you from doing just that. So, switch your computer on now and go ahead and place that order!
For more funny articles on food, lip-smacking recipes and food-related trivia, visit this blog:
And, since I was all gung-ho about ordering food online, I might as well share with you the link to a site that allows you to do that. So, here goes: http://www.deliverychef.in/